Learn effective conﬂict management techniques and resolution strategies to address confrontation in the workplace.
Our one-day conﬂict resolution training courses offer practical tips for managers and team leaders, aimed at managing conﬂict at work and introducing an effective conﬂict management strategy.
This course provides conﬂict resolution training to equip participants with the skills, knowledge and conﬁdence to effectively manage and turn around potentially negative performance situations in the workplace, in a clear, assertive and constructive manner.
- By the end of this one-day training course, the participants will have:
- Deﬁned confrontation and their role in managing conﬂict in the workplace to ensure they maximise individual and team performance
- Identiﬁed their preferred style/s in inﬂuencing others and managing conﬂict and the additional strategies that they need to use to successfully resolve the conﬂict situation
- Demonstrated their skills in resolving conﬂict and confrontation
- Have identiﬁed a plan to apply and enhance their communication skills in the workplace to address existing conﬂicts
- Reviewing different stages of the conﬂict process
- Recognising contributions and potential conﬂict management strategies to change outcome
- Presentation, individual reﬂection and pairs exercise, group review
- Inﬂuencing and assertiveness styles
- The wheel of inﬂuencing
- Non verbal elements of inﬂuencing
- Stating wants
- Using consequences
- Suggesting and proposing ideas
- Giving feedback
- Adapting to the situation with integrity
- Presentation, pairs exercise and practice, facilitated group review