Learn practical skills for dealing with challenging behaviour in the workplace and from clients.
Our one-day ‘dealing with difﬁcult people’ training course covers strategies and techniques to manage difﬁcult people and behaviour, producing positive outcomes. Also available in truncated form, as a half-day course.
The dealing with difﬁcult people course gives delegates a valuable insight into why people behave in challenging ways. The training develops effective strategies and techniques to deal with difﬁcult people and behaviour at work. In addition, we also provide dealing with difﬁcult customers training for people who experience difﬁcult behaviour from their clients.
By the end of this one day training course, the participants will have:
- Considered the causes of challenging behaviour
- Recognised different behaviour types and how to deal with them
- Learnt techniques to deal with difﬁcult or angry people
- Delivered feedback assertively
- Identiﬁed the best strategies for addressing a current difﬁcult behaviour